The Radon Company is always looking for great team players.
The Radon Company is growing and we are looking for hard working, motivated team players who are seeking an opportunity to learn and grow with a thriving company.
We are a company of pioneers. It’s our job to make homes and buildings safer for the people who inhabit them.
Missouri Job Openings at The Radon Company
Radon Mitigation Specialist
We are looking for a hands-on radon mitigation technician to be responsible for the installation of the company’s radon mitigation systems and products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations. Our radon mitigation technicians work hard and get rewarded with excellent pay.
- Minimum of 5 years experience running projects in all around construction trades.
- Dependable clean vehicle and good driving record.
- Clean cut and well spoken.
- GED or high school diploma.
- Radon mitigation experience a plus, but not mandatory; on the job training will be provided where needed.
- Portfolio of construction jobs and references required.
Do you have a solid background in construction? Are you looking to work for a stable company that has been around for over 7 years and is going strong? If you answered “yes” to both questions, this opportunity might be for you!
If you’re a team player who is willing to work hard and learn a lot, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put “Job Inquiry” in the subject line of your email.